ASSISTANT MAINTENANCE MANAGER
- To perform, lead and supervise preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, planning, system operation and inspection and improvement analysis especially in the electrical/electronic section.
- To maintain, install and trouble-shoot of electrical systems, air-condition system, fire system, building, machinery and equipment.
- Ensure new installations and maintenance is safe, correct and legal.
- Prepare report for repair and maintenance.
- Attend scheduled meeting.
- Candidate must possess A4 chargeman competency certification.
- Minimum 03 years of relevant experience as a chargeman, preferably in hotel industry.
- Strong analytical and technical skills to troubleshoot and propose solutions.
- Good communication and management skills.
- Ability to work on a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia .
- Closing date 30 June 2019